Friday, October 27, 2006

Surfing The Interwebs (10/27/06)

Dolphins are off this week. So, we surf ...

-Greg Cote is wondering if the Dolphins are cursed. And if they are ... who cursed them? Loyal MSD readers know the answer to that. Someday I'll post an article with an in-depth explanation. But I stand by my claim. David Woodley is to blame. Hey that rymes. How lame.

-Over at his site, JD just broke some urgent news out of Dolphins camp. The FBI is involved.

-Yes I want this guy as our QB. If you missed it, I wrote a whole essay on how and why. Is he pretty? Sure. Is he gay? Honestly, who cares? But hey, all the more reason he should wind up in SoFla instead of Detroit. Besides, someone needs to give this guy a run for his gay money. I don't care either way. Quinn is a winner. He can throw the rock. He is a great leader. If he's into dudes, that's cool. Just win baby ... er, I mean, man ... Just win, man. For the record, I don't think he is. Not that there's anything wrong with that! Okay, I'm now officially uncomfortable. Moving on ...

-And finally ... just to be sure we're all clear here: The whole Dolphins organization is a fucking mess.

There's this.

And this.

And this.

And also this.

And more sad news.

But, hey, we gotta stay positive right?

The Curse of David Woodley, man. It's real ...

That's it for now. Look for some Heat stuff next week. Opening night is Tuesday!!

Oh, I almost forgot, my weekend prediction:

Dolphins 17
Bye Week 35

Have a great weekend everybody!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?