Friday, April 20, 2007

The Dude's Dolphins Mock Draft 1.0

If you haven’t seen it yet I --- wait –-- the boss is standing over my shoulder. Excuse me while I type away on my keyboard and look busy.

Fjhgdnnnhgnduitjhytodjbndejtioeugnb ne erijgnslritjelgjspp fopwmrpwrgsmnb gheufjheng ejgnd,f nitjygpejml sv snfpwjtwiejdfzm vkdfmgtopkd;,mb

Okay. He’s gone. But before he left, he asked me to do some things for him. Which means I’ll be away from the PC probably for the rest of the day running errands for his fat ass.

Anyway, to keep you occupied, if you haven’t seen it yet, head on over to The Phish Tank and take a gander at my Dolphins Mock Draft Rounds 1-7, Part 1.

Let me know what you think, you savvy Dolphins dudes and dudettes. I’d appreciate it.

I’ll be back to wrap up the day’s news and give my weekly wrap-up. Until then, you can find any breaking news over at SporTech throughout the day. You can also join in on the picture caption fun over there as well. Tell me my entry isn’t comedy gold!

Anyway, catch you guys later.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?