Thursday, December 14, 2006

Okay! I'm back!



Hey ... I'm back. Sorry to do this to you, dear loyal reader. I have no excuse. No mountain climbing, white water rafting trips. No hectic work schedule. I just took a hiatus from the Internet and decided to go outside for once. Plus, The Muse just hasn't visited me lately. That and the Dolphins suck. As do the Heat. But hey, I'm the Miami Sports Dude and I have a calling. Even if that calling can sometimes be half-assed and inconsistent. But if you've stuck with me this far, thanks. If you've given up on me. Sorry. Anyway ... lots happening in the Miami sports scene and I also plan to post the Top Ten Miami Sports Stories of 2006 as well as an ego-maniacal Top 10 MSD Posts. And MORE!

See you soon ...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?