Wednesday, September 13, 2006

NO ... THE DUDE IS NOT DEAD.


Yes ... I've been gone. But I am back! I apologize to my faithful readership -- which probably isn't all that faithful anymore -- for my long hiatus. It was unavoidable ... Where do I start? I ... I ...

I ran out of gas.

I had a flat tire.

I didn't have enough money for cab fare.

My tux didn't come back from the cleaners.

An old friend came in from out of town.

Someone stole my car.

There was an earthquake.

A terrible flood.

Locusts.

IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!

Comments:
***rubs eyes***

Is that you or did someone or something hack your PC? It's nice to have the fellow brethren back in town to represent the South Florida Sports market blogosphere.

Hope you had a great, safe time!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?