Friday, June 02, 2006

Heat - Pistons Game 6

YES!

Labels:


Comments:
UNBELIEVABLE! I'M SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MY HEAT ARE FINALLY IN THE NBA FINALS!!! I'M SO PROUD OF EVERY ONE OF THOSE GUYS: WADE, SHAQ, TOINE, J-WILL, ZO, GARY, UDONIS, ETC.

AND DEEETROIT ... KISS MY ASS!!!! HA HA!! SO FRIGGIN SWEET!!!!

LET'S GO HEAT!!!!!
 
Simply amazing! It feels so great! I'm so happy for Zo and Toine.

And D-Wade? What more can you say about the guy? Phenominal!!!

This is so awesome!

Miami Heat 2006 Eastern Conference Champions!!!
 
Man, I just knew there was no way we were going to lose that game last night! D-Wade was spectacular. To come out weak and beat up with the flu and then do what he did -- the guy is unreal.

And can Pistons fans please stop whining?! You lost! Our team is better than yours! Period. I can't believe some of the shit they're saying (check out SporTech Matter for examples). It's amazing -- I've never seen a fan base embody their team quite like Deeeetroit.

The fans and the team both carry this obnoxious, whining, everybody-elses-fault-but-mine mentality. I guess that comes from living in a shitty city like Deeeeeeeeetroit. I'd be all pissy and moany too if I lived in that shit hole.

Anyway, I'm not wasting any more time talking about the LOSERS in this thing...

The Heat are 4 wins away from a World Championship. It's gonna be tough, no doubt. But either way, I am proud of my boys!

Let's Go Heat!!!
 
I admit, I was one of the doubters when this whole thing began. As a Heat fan, my heart said Heat but my brain said Pistons.

But just as id did with the majority of the sports watching world, this team proved me wrong. And last night was a total TEAM effort. With all the crap about how this is a 2 man team, guys like Jason Williams, Udonis Haslem and yes, even Antoine Walker, stepped up. Even with a sick Wade, these guys came through big. And the bench was HUGE. Zo, GP, Posey ... those guys showed true grit and beat a reeling Pistons team!

I am so proud of this Heat squad! I know the mission is not yet accomplished. But I for one am going to milk this for all it's worth (until Thursday)!

GO HEAT!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?