Monday, June 19, 2006

Heat-Mavs Game 5

TRANSCENDENT

tran.scen.dent\adj 1: to rise above or go beyond the limits of b: to triumph over the negative or restrictive aspects of: OVERCOME c: to outdo in some attribute, quality or power; to rise above or extend notably beyond ordinary limits d: being beyond the limits of all possible experience and knowledge; being beyond comprehension (Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary)

"I got a rhythm going. The guys just did a good job of putting the ball in my hands.”

-- Dwyane Wade


Recap Links:

Mavs 100 - Heat 101 ... AP ... Ira ... True Hoop

Labels:


Comments:
What a f**kin' game. I'm downloading the ish now so I can watch it again...and I have a DVR. Why didn't I record it live? Because I'm retarded.

GAME 6 TUESDAY! WOOT!
 
you crack me up Kalibleek!! Game 3 was shown on ESPN Classic .... I'm sure this one will be too.

But yea ... what a game! I'm exhausted this afternoon (emotionally and physically). But this post says it all. D-Wade is just jaw-dropping amazing. Simply awesome.
 
Dude you know how I felt last night in the chat room. I felt sick watching this game it was so nuts.

Nice post bro. Keep it up.
 
Yea JD ... I was just spent after it was all said and done. Like you, Rojo, just spent emotionally & physically ...

Anyway, I think this post says it all for me. Dwayne Wade is phenominal (we're running out of adjectives for the guy) And I figured EVERYBODY that blogs basketball was going to have something to say about the final few seconds anyway. So I figured that I'd post the bottom line: that Dwayne Wade is the best player in the NBA right now and he has us one game away from glory.

By the way, Kalibleek has a great re-cap on the game.
 
Man, what an ending! The best part had to be Mark Cuban storming off and seeing Dirk smash up crap on his way to the locker room.

I hope we can close this out on Tuesday. D-Wade seems to be locked into the "zone."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?