Monday, June 19, 2006

Clutch.


They’re Angry?

So Are We!

Labels:


Comments:
Not that Cubes and Dork really care about the money but...

"The NBA said Monday it is reviewing the actions of Mavericks owner Mark Cuban and forward Dirk Nowitzki following the end of Game 5 of the NBA finals.

Upset over several calls that went against the Mavericks in the closing seconds of their 101-100 overtime loss to the Miami Heat on Sunday night, Cuban ran onto the court to vent at official Joe DeRosa, then stared down and screamed toward commissioner David Stern and a group of league officials, from the court, then the stands."

These cry babies need to be put in there places. It's one thing to complain about the refs behind closed doors, its another thing to do it on the pedastal right after the game. Avery looked like a classless prick taking shots at that one news reporter. Who does Avery think he is the next coming of Riley?

Good stuff like usual Dude.
 
You know, JD, seriously, before these Finals started, I had tremendous respect for both Cuban and Avery Johnson.

I admired Cuban for being a self-made success and an unconventional owner of a professional sports team (what guy doesn't dream of that for themslves?)

And I rooted for Avery and was happy he won Coach of the Year in just his first full season as a head coach.

But their recent whining and public sore-loser attitudes have really reversed my thinking. I was really disapointed when Avery jumped all over that reporter and started that pre-teenish argument.

Cuban is Cuban. But he's gotten on my last nerve.

I've lost all respect for both those idiots. I really, really hope we can close this thing out on Tuesday. I don't think they deserve this title.
 
"But their recent whining and public sore-loser attitudes have really reversed my thinking. I was really disapointed when Avery jumped all over that reporter and started that pre-teenish argument."

Exactly. God forbid the guy had a stuttering problem. Avery is taking on Cuban traits by the day.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?